Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time Lord

My horoscope at the moment on Free Will says I should "ask yourself what three things you could do to stop fighting time and start loving it better."

One whole set of things has to do with not having enough time to do the things I want to/should every day - not exercising, practicing singing or practicing guitar enough, also not sleeping enough in the first place, and I can't quite work out where all the time is going.

The other whole set of things has to do with patience for things that are bad now but will be good sometime in the future. I will be able to play the Freebird solo. We will be working on our second projects with all these new agencies, not our first ones. I will have a job description and objectives, and feedback. My sister will live closer by and will be realizing her dreams. And I will see him again.

I'm not sure what I can do to stop fighting any of these things, but will meditate on it and see what I come up with.

No comments: