Friday, January 2, 2009

The Resolutions

The Resolutions, 2009. There are quite a few, I'll add to this list as I think of them:
  • Meet some more people who don't work at work
  • Find a new boyfriend
  • Invite people to dinner (when table back from refinishers)
  • Exercise 3 times a week, for real
  • Stop being cagey about my age (already added "year" to Facebook profile, just this morning)
  • Stop getting crushes on unviable people - just find out, and move on
  • Clean my damn house
  • Finish the Scavenger Hunt, no later than midnight June 11, Central Time
  • Plan to go to things in evenings, weekends etc., put them in the calendar, and then actually go - keep promises to myself
  • Find people to do those things with
  • Pay off the damn credit card
  • Visit Australia
  • Try to calm down when going to work, not worry
  • Appreciate the snow while it's here (tick - been doing that all day)
Note: Don't actually have to put "practice guitar every day" on the list because I do that anyway, no resolution required.

And "make guitar teacher realize that I'm the one he really wants" is probably in contradiction to #6 above, so we'll leave that one as "Idle Fantasy"

No comments: