Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Never say never

I've caught myself reprogramming my brain in the following way - all sorts of things that have been flagged "never" are now possible again. Case in point - my birthday will again be in the summer, right at the start of summer. When I was a kid I could always hand out invitations to my party in the last week of school for the year. Now my birthday will be right at the beginning of summer again.

I was thinking about this because I was thinking of my birthday coming up, and of getting my parents to come visit, and I was also thinking about throwing parties, and also a side thought about my boss inviting us all to his son's first birthday but not to his second or third and thought how it's better to have a tradition, and I was thinking of my two Ellen's Birthday Holiday parties (because my birthday often falls right around the Queen's Birthday Holiday), and how I won't keep that tradition alive, but here I can start a new one. I'm bound to know lots of people to invite by June!

No comments: