Thursday, July 17, 2008

whinging (but you can't hear it properly)

Due to a combination of factors:
  • asthma medicine
  • fighting the cold that's going around at work
  • summertime allergies (prob the pretty wildflowers that are all a-bloom)
  • stressiness
my voice is doing its voice thing again. As a result, I am unable to make the little noises that you make in human conversation to get attention or to express agreement. (I have to either cough or get really revved up saying lots of "ums" and stuff before I can get any sound to come out.)

I spent all today having people walk away from me when I still had another question for them, and all day yesterday in meetings being quiet even though I disagreed with everything everyone said.

This is really bloody irritating.

Whinge whinge whinge.

No comments: