Sunday, February 22, 2009

You Can Heal Your Life mantras

Every strange little ailment I've had recently seems to be associated, in the strange little book You Can Heal Your Life, with a mantra associated with not worrying about the future. So here's a little collection of them, for going off to bed on a Sunday evening:

Wrist - I handle all my experiences with wisdom, with love, and with ease.

Thumb - My mind is at peace.

Stiffness - I am safe enough to be flexible in my mind.

Itchiness - I am at peace just where I am. I accept my good, knowing all my needs and desires will be fulfilled.

Thank you, thank you, universe for such a nice weekend, for such lovely company and experiences the images of which I will keep in my mind forever. I am in the now, tonight, in a spirit of gratitude, not lack, not neediness, not desire and frustration, but peace, and love, and flexibility, and ease. Thanks.

No comments: